14 Stations Cross with Holy Earth 9"
• Size: 9.8" (25cm)
• A glass capsule filled with Holy Earth from Jerusalem enclosed at the Foot
• Every Cross is stamped “Jerusalem” on the back
• The Olive Wood Cross is ready to hang with a hanger on the back for easy mounting
• The Olive Wood Cross arrive to you boxed with a card: "About the 14 Stations of The Cross"
• Hand Made by Christian artists in Bethlehem
• Every Cross is One-of-A-Kind
• The "14 Stations Cross" is named after the 14 stations of the Via Dolorosa.
• The olive wood is a unique wood with beautiful grains of colors and patterns
• We highlight the quality and durability of this Olive Wood and its symbolic significance
• Great Give-Away gift! Ideal for your home and office
• Capture the spirit of the Holy Land with this high quality Olive Wood Cross
• Will ship to you same day from our warehouse in NJ, USA
The "14 Stations Cross" is named after the 14 stations of the Via Dolorosa.
It is symbolically made of fourteen individual pieces.
They (stations) represent the agony of 'The Way of the Cross'
from the Judgment to the Crucifixion of Jesus at Calvary.
Uniquely hand crafted in Olive Wood designed by artists in Bethlehem.
This truly is a great gift from the heart.
No two pieces are alike-- A Holy gift ~ A timely treasure.
wood and its symbolic significance.
The cross symbolizes the eternal stability and roots of Christianity
Remember gift occasions: Marriage, House Blessing, New Home, Holiday...